Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Oct 21- On my own

Having a nice chill day. I have a meditation tape that I listened to this morning while I reflected on how lucky I am.
I started gathering things up that I want to mail home. OMG!!! Where the heck did all this stuff come from? Every time I see some thing I think some one may like, I pick it up. Sheesh I sure have done a lot of picking up of stuff.
I'm convinced that I can sell myself as a rain maker. I told you about my trip to California, did I also tell you I went out there another year with Rich and the same thing happened. Rained almost the entire time we were there? Ask John Tarca, who  had a line "On a clear day you can see forever". WE could only see the first 5 min. Now pretty much has happened here. Lots of rain, once in a while a ray of sunshine. So if you live in a State that has a draught problem, feel free to contact me.
I have never been fond of drying my clothes on a line. yes I like the fresh smell of sheets and towels that have been wind blown, but I don't like clothes that feel like sandpaper.
So it's laundry day again. I go to a local place that has nice dryers and it's very, very clean. You know what that means? I get to drive on the wrong side of the road again...almost feels like I'm breaking the law LOL
Sorry this is such a dull day in the life of the NZ traveler..but hey, they all can't be "Diamonds". See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment