Thursday, October 31, 2013

Oct 27- Visiting Stores

I have been looking for green stone and other things that can't be found in my country. Seems silly to bring home stuff made in China. There is a "rent a booth" place here that only allows hand made items from NZ.
We also had to stop at a craft store for some bits and pieces needed to finish so REAL NZ made jewelry.

While these things captured my eye. They are things that I could make myself and probably will. Oh don't be going getting all crazy. I'm thinking for MYSELF not for YOU LOL Then there were things not so simple
No I didn't buy him, but I sure did want to. He is made of cardboard, but very intriguing to look at don't ya think?
Tomorrow it is off to Whangarei...in Maori WH is pronounced like our PH= F so the town  is pronounced Fang-a-ray. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment